THE LINE OPENED FROM SPALDING TO HOLBEACH IN 1858. IT CLOSED TO PASSENGERS IN 1959 AND FOR GOODS IN 1965. PHOTO PAPER THICKNESS NORMAL PHOTOGRAPH THICKNESS.
PHOTO ROUTE OF OLD RAILWAY THE SOUTHSEA RAILWAY CAME FROM ALBERT ROAD STATION (
PHOTO ROUTE OF THE WEAR VALLEY EXTENSION RAILWAY BETWEEN IRESHOPEBURN AND WEARH
Photo A3 The Old Railway Route East Ilsley A look along the route of a f c2021
PHOTO NO 9 APPROACHES ABERYSTWYTH VOR RAILWAY STATION 1968 THE ROUTE OF VALE OF
Photo 6x4 Course of old railway, Havant The route of the Hayling Island b c2014